What's Wrong

Sometimes I feel bored
Sometimes I feel excited
Sometimes I feel sad
Sometimes I feel happy
And that no reason!
Can you imagine that?

Every night
Every morning
I just sit in same place
My empty mind can't help
"Who is that human?"

There is no human!
There is me!
So, am I crazy right now?
I think

That eyes always watching me
Watching me!
And poor me
I can't do anything
Anything!

Someone who hear me
Can you help me?
Can you tell the reason?
Please!

Tell me the reason
I will try to understand that
Even there is imposible
Oh, I am clowning my self
So idiot!

Reason, reason, reason
Why you so important?
I can't find the reason
So, can you?

Actually, I want to ask
"What's wrong with me?"

This poem is meaningless
There is no meaning!
Oh, what are you doing my self?

I am clowning again!


30-04-2020

Komentar

Postingan Populer