Stop?

Am i have to stop writing? No, i mean am i have to stop posting my writing? I'm not good at showing my feelings. I mean, i'm not at my mood to write anything. I don't have any ideas. 
In the past, i just ignore this feeling and go. But, now, i don't know why i act like this. 

I feel i'm not writing as same as the past. My style is so different. Thats stress me out. Yes, i know, just 5 people i guess reading my blog. But, i really like be pressured by this blog (?). 

Did you know? In December i didn't post anything. I used to post every month, at least :), but in December i didn't post anything. Like anything! I can't think that time. I don't know why.... 

And in January, i make myself "you have to write something" and thats working! I post them. But i feel something wrong with my writing. I don't know why .... I don't know what thats. I don't feel my writing anymore. 

Umm... So? Are you reading this blog? If so, what should i do? 
Whats wrong with me? 

But, don't worry. I will still writing at this blog. I'm not ready to leave this blog. No. I can't. Even no one read this blog. Even just me myself reading this blog. I will always writing! 

Oh, sometimes, i'm not share the link on my sosmed. So, yeah, i just too lazy 😆😆 i know some page not be read by anyone because i don't share the link .... You can check my blog if you miss anything :)

Umm... This page, i'm not gonna share the link. 😇
So, yeah... I just wanna tell you these 😅

Thank you!
And sorry! My English not improving :)





With love, 
Hyraaaa (⌒o⌒)

Komentar

Postingan Populer