Self-centered

Nowadays people just weird
Every words are about themselves 
So boring 

Dunno ....
Even in a lot of songs human created
Why? I don't get it

The lyrics are meaningless 
About "me" on the top
What's the point is that? 
They didn't even have enemies?? 
They didn't even have rivals?? 
Cause they are just get into the industry

I don't get it
Where all of them come from? 

Songs nowadays are boring
Nothing special 
Just bunch of non-sense words gathered 

I don't get it
Where is the story? 

What's the point of loud sound?
What's the point of melody?
What's the point of musicality? 

Songs nowadays are so trash
I meant it 



P. S. Cuma unek-unek yang pengen ditumpahin aja. Lagi di fase ga suka sama lagu lagu sekarang yang liriknya ga ada artinya. Hehehe....  😁

Komentar

Postingan Populer