You Are My Beautiful Water

    Sometimes, i wonder. What if you and I never be a human. Flying around with free soul, but God have different plan. Your smile, i still remember even though I forgot who you are. Like some water pouring if its rain. We will be together no matter what happen. We keep our promises, so we will keep them. Until the last water stop falling from the sky.

    Your hands I can touch them, your smiles i can see them, your hugs I can feel them. Everything about you is wonderful. Now can we skip the playing time and move to the happy ending? Happy day, happy month, happy year, happy life. You are the happiness. You are my happiness.

    Rainbow not that hard to find, but to create it need some hardworkness. You still smile even though you lost your part, you lost your body, you lost you. However you are still the most beautiful water I ever see, I ever touch, I ever hug. You are my warm water. Circling around me to protect this weak soul. You are so brave for that.

    Dear my beautiful water, you are so strong, so brave, and gorgeous. Past and future will always be different path. Some separated paths is fine for me, so you are. We are growing up as time fly freely. He doesn't make any excuse for anyone, so we have to go with it. Sometimes it's painful, but I know I will be fine because I know you're fine.

    My beautiful water, i will always cherish you. In the past, in the future, in this time. You are my half of my soul. Take care wherever you are. I will pray to God for your happines.

    This is my first letter, hope you happy to receive this. I like your warm smile. 


Your half,

Yourselves

Komentar

Postingan Populer