The World Is Something

Sstt... Just wanna write something ^^
Oh, first of all, sorry for my bad English :) Ignore the grammar, please. Sometimes i hate English because of that 😂

This is not my story ... Not anyone story ....


FUNNY NOT FUNNY 

So, you talk to me ... softly actually. I barely hear your voice. "Can we end this?"

All of sudden you ask that, but i don't get what you means. I assume you're talking about our relationship that, yeah, flat (?) Actually i can't feel that fireworks anymore.

"End us?" 

You seem like shocked. Rising your head to face me. You stare me like "that". 

"No. Just ... can we start over? Stop lying and start believe each other like in the first place. Can we?"

Hear that sentences make me laugh. Yeah, I'm a little meanie. I laugh so hard. For me, that's so funny. Very funny. 

"Are you comedian? You have taste of humor."

BOOK OF YOU

We're still have each other. It's not surprising actually. That's our dynamic. Not really fight, but not that calm. 

"I have small heart." Said you while write something on your big book. 

I just keep silent. Not replying or reacting. I know you want me to listen whatever you will say next. 

"Look this page! I write down everything that I'm not good at and my weakness. It's beautiful, right?"

That big book. In the deep of my heart, I really want to make that book disappear. Wanna throw that book on fire. 

'So that me'

BAD SYSTEM 

Personally, I'm not a big fan of any system in this world. Bad or good, not have any differences in my eyes because at the end, the result is same. Bad for everyone. Not good at all even the vision or the concept or whatever it is seems good. Believe me. Nothing will end good with world system. 

Until this day I see you sit in that dark room. You stare me again. 

"Should I hate me, you, or this world?" 

You ask quietly. Your hands is shaking. I want to say none of them, but I keep shutting my mouth. 

"The feeling is gone .... Is this the end?" say you next. 

'No. That's on me'

HUMAN

"Poor them .... they fight each other. Not trusting anyone."

As always, I keep silent. 

"Poor me, I'm a part of them. How disgusting I am."

Keep listening whatever you will say. 

"Do you know how bad I am? Why you stuck with me?"

I don't know either. Why? 


SOMETHING 

You always have issues. Is this about you? Or me? 





The sky is blue. The meaning is not that good
Rain with the shining sun. How bad
Not matter for anyone. The place, the home, the world is broken
End?










>_<
Yeah.... That's the end. Sooo...  Can you guess who is "YOU" and "ME" in this story?? 
I don't have the answer actually.. 
There is no wrong answer. You can freely assume who are them. Depends of your own mind (⌒o⌒)

Thank youuu ♡


Komentar

Postingan Populer